There are almost daily reports of police officers using excessive force on African-Americans. I’d like to discuss several of these.
- Michael Brown – Ferguson Mo, dies after assaulting officer and attempting to grab his weapon. Riots ensue.
- Eric Garner – Staten Island NY
- 2012 shooting of 2 African-Americans 147 rounds fired
- Tamir Rice -12 year old Cleveland boy shot while holding airgun
- Walter Scott – N. Charleston S.C. killed by PO Slager
- Freddie Grey – Baltimore MD. 6 officers charged.